1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

McDermott

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Purrsy, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/11/15/2778977/rivera-panthers-look-to-future.html

Defensive coordinator Sean McDermott called Keiser and Neblett winners "you can build a program around."

"He made a big-time tackle in the flat on a Pro Bowl running back on one of the first plays of his NFL career," McDermott said. "We showed that to the team (Monday) morning. I thought he did a real nice job. He's a warrior. ... And he's done nothing but earn the respect of the players and coaches."

I get that he's trying to pump up some players who are giving effort, but Jesus Christ. This is what we've become?

2. Parker

Parker Full Access Member

We became that a few years ago. The last two seasons have just made it more evident.

3. Purrsy

Sad. I just don't see reason for hope. Even with a good QB, even with a solid OC and a good core on offense...we're just so mismanaged.

To hear what JR said about Kasay makes me realize this shit starts with him, and he's gone off his rocker, and we are just so fucked for a long time, man.

4. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

I can't become a fan again until they change up the management.

5. law1ng2b2

law1ng2b2 Full Access Member

Did anyone post a link to this? or are you just taking Thelt's word for it?

6. Purrsy

Taking thelt's word. Why would he lie about that? Not everything comes with a link. I consider the source, and while thelt has his faults, I've never known him to flat out lie.

B&B- I've given you shit for a long time about that, but you know, I'm fucking close to where you're at. Not even kidding. I've hung tight for years, cheered no matter what, bought all the clothes and shit, paid for tickets, but this is hurting me. It's a deep hurt. And I cannot support this shit. It's shit. That's what it is, it's shit. I'm close to closing my wallet with these assholes until there is a major shift.

7. law1ng2b2

law1ng2b2 Full Access Member

I am not accusing anyone of flat out lying. But it is quite possible that JR didn't say that. I would rather hear it from JR's mouth than take someone's word (who may have heard it over 3 months ago) on a message board.

8. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

9. Collin

Collin soap and water

But he's said A LOT of shit that's wrong/nonsensical.

10. Purrsy

Well, maybe he did or didn't say it. Not sure, but that statement alone said or not said doesn't tip the scales on how I feel right now one way or the other.

I'm sapped. I turned off the game last week early. First time I've ever done that. Ever. I felt dirty. But I walked out of my downtown apartment, went for a walk, and literally wanted to punch every fucker walking past me in the face. (cue B&B Robert DeNiro youtube vid) But I realized a fucking game isn't worth getting mad about, especially when I have no part in the wins and losses.

I watch a head coach do his little pressers, and I wince every week. I'm tired of wincing. I'm angry that I miss Foxy, who was an average HC.

JR saying what he said about Kasay or not, doesn't change things. I believe it though. Maybe I'm a fool, but I believe it. JR has sounded like a fucking tool for a few years now.