1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Marty Hurney

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Collin, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

Congratulations on showing the world what a colossal retard you are, that you can't even comprehend fairly basic interactions and instead view the world through such a splintered prism of abject stupidity that you need things explained to you in explicit detail before you understand anything at all. Me pointing out that the local writers hadn't addressed Hurney's history was not controversial or insulting, and me wondering if his history as a sportswriter might have something to do with that was not out of line. Moron, they were defensive because they know they do a bad job. They're aware of it, and they don't like people pointing it out. If I had written "you guys suck and should be fired because you're dumbasses," then of course I'd understand a combative response, but that's not what I did. Pointing out that they haven't addressed the situation as one would expect a beat writer to do is a perfectly valid observation, and one they shouldn't get bitchy over. Instead the best response to that would be to do a better job.

2. udontknowme

udontknowme Full Access Member

Ha, you are a good writer, so I assume the irony was intentional.

3. law1ng2b2

law1ng2b2 Full Access Member

I quit reading right about here.

You can dish it out, but you certainly can't take it. Even when someone is trying to be polite. You don't know me in the least...yet you resort to your childish name-calling when I simply don't agree with the way you approached these men. I think the one showing the world that he is a colossal retard is...wait....nope...not gonna fall for it. have a good night Collin.

4. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    Any older correspondence you want to share? This shit is fascinating.

5. Marty Hurney

Marty Hurney Banned From TBR

I love my job. Pardon me while I get back to doing whatever the fuck I feel like.

6. udontknowme

udontknowme Full Access Member

Amen to that. Please tell me you've written to Skip Bayless.

There is also a guy out of Philly named Howard Eskin...a "polite" letter to him would make my day as well.

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

Again you illustrate your complete lack of intelligence. I do not call you names because you disagree with me. I call you names because what you say is mind-bogglingly stupid. I don't know where you were raised that taught you that everyone should be coddled and patted on the head even if they say something idiotic, but that probably explains why you are so intellectually limited, since anyone challenging your inane babbling during formative years might have actually motivated you to be less of a dumbass.

8. madmike

madmike I Like Mexician Beer!

I have came to the conclussion that it was a lot better around here while you were on your sabbatical. Please feel free to go on another.

9. klgeorge13

klgeorge13 Molon Labe

I for one am sort of glad Collin is back. While he is quick to sink it to name calling, he does at least post coherently and have some genuine points. As far what he wrote to the beat boys, I didnt think it was insulting enough for the complete bs answers he recieved. The way they reacted was almost a mirror of the way Richardson's press conferance went, sort of that "if you dont agree with me then fuck you" vibe.

10. The Special One

The Special One BALL HARD UNIVERSITY

hahah this is great!