1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Marty Hurney

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Collin, Feb 1, 2011.

1. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

Sorenson will always get a pass in my book because in the 90's he wrote an article about the food at the men's club, which prompted me to get my wife to go there to 'eat', which led to a shit ton of fun.

2. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Ok, I give up. I honestly don't know anything about the whole Moose/Gantt thing, though I keep hearing about it. For years. Someone clue me in? If you don't want to do it in public, because it's this or that, inbox me?

Serious. I'm just curious. As far as I know, it's a joke, but some of you talk as if it's a real deal.

3. The_professor

The_professor ★☆☆☆

moose had relations with his wife.

Black&Black likes this.
  4. Purrsy

Right, I figured this would be met with silence, despite all the jokes at every turn.

So is this true? And how the fuck would anyone know?

5. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

It's not true, it started after Gantt categorically stated that Moose would not come back after the Bears cut him. Given that he also wrote that article bashing 87 after he left, people assumed it was something personal speculating that Moose had deepdicked his wife.

Black&Black likes this.
  6. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

As strictly a fan of the local team, I would occasionally email Darin, re: panthers. He always replied, and was typically cool. I made a couple jokes on this board about the Moose thing last fall, and before I knew it, DG shot me a couple emails, saying he didn't appreciate my brand of humor. I suppose, in hindsight, it was in poor taste. Then again, it's a fucking message board, full of failed athletes and journalists who now surf the web all day, either drunk, high, or both. How he tied my personal emails to him back to this stupid ass TBR account is beyond me.

7. Purrsy

Lol, ok thanks.

Mags made a statement that Collin must not really understand how deep this thing is...so I figured it was something serious.

I appreciate the answers. :p

8. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

9. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    no, I mean nothing we know about, but we've been dogging Darin for years on this board, so the idea that I'm sucking up to him here is beyond absurd. That I said "sorry about that" to him because a guy I know hounded him isn't something I'm even slightly concerned with. I openly apologize to anyone who has ever or will ever have to go through that. There's no way that he can't understand whether or not actions he takes with people to force them under duress is reasonable.

10. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

You never apologized to me. It's the one thing missing from my life.