1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Little E is gonna ride with the "enemy"

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by The Brain, Jun 12, 2007.

1. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

Yeah, cause comparing soccer to nascar in terms of popularity is something most people would find additive. Maybe you can come up with some others. The NFL is on tv more than synchronized swimming. MLB gets more airtime than badmitton.

Like I said, it's pretty obvious you meant to slam soccer (and you certainly have done so in the past), which is fine and good, but when someone calls you on it don't act like you didn't do so.

And sure, keep telling yourself that I'm getting pissy when all I did was point out that the comparison really wasn't a good one because of the scale of the followings.

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    For one, again, it was against the criteria of "all sports". And two, I didn't compare popularity - even if I did, so? Is that your "jab"?

nope. I listed it amongst some sports that I don't get information in passing. That's not a slam, you're sensitive. And that's okay - you just have to learn to let it the fuck go instead of making retarded arguments.

You got pissy enough to go look for something I said in the past, after you got yourself worked up because I mentioned soccer in a way you felt was belittling - and wasn't. You had to bring up things from the past - minor things at best, especially compared to things I've said about other sports - just like a scorned woman, because what was going on in the present wasn't good enough to make your case.

3. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

I figured that it was worth the whole 11 seconds to show you that you do have a tendency to do what you deny doing.

But I like the whole, I didn't do it, but it doesn't matter if I did defense.

4. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    you couldn't show me any actual slam in this thread.
    So you had to find something else to cry about, and sought it out.

So you found me saying "soccer fans >> soccer". Wow, win for you!