1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Kevin Durant

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by PantherPaul, Jun 30, 2022.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Says you want me to try to figure ot Kyrie and Simmons? Fuck that TRADE ME

2. Superfluous_Nut

Superfluous_Nut pastor of muppets

it's funny, people are saying this is unique with durant because he has 4 years left on his contract some any team that trades for him will know they have him for 4 years. except, that's what the nets have with him and clearly he's not afraid to ask for a trade. any other team that acquires him doesn't have any luxury of knowing he'll play for them.

he doesn't have any kind of history of walking away from teams, but still, the price the nets will be asking is going to be steep. hard to trade for a guy who's asking to be traded 1 year into a mega deal he just signed. who's to say he doesn't push to join the suns and then in a year say he wants a trade? my guess is people will want to see how he behaves playing for a team he wants a trade from. if he shows up and plays, that'll help him get moved. if he pouts and sits out, his 4 year contract is essentially worthless.

3. stirs

stirs Full Access Member

Nets going out hunting all the egos in the league. Looks like they have found some

barry49s likes this.