1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Keeper League Opinions

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Forum' started by PantherPaul, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

On one hand, I like the fact that you did your own thing since it annoys me when people play their teams strictly based on what they read in a magazine or what some expert tells them. On the other, I find it amusing that you did the obviously wrong thing even though I, an actual expert, told you why it was the wrong thing to do.

2. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

I have your expert hanging.

3. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

I think Lee Evans is going to have a monster year.

I'm laughing at the guy that kept Crumpler. The rest of his roster must have really sucked.

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

I initially thought that he might be a little overrated, as the Bills are going with a rookie RB who might not be able to keep defenses honest, they don't really have a second receiver, and J.P. Losman is still their quarterback. But as inconsistent as he is, he knows that his bread is buttered by Evans, so I think he should at least match last season's numbers. He seems to be going a little low in drafts so far.

5. slydevl

slydevl Asshole for the People!

I like Lynch. I think the sample size is too small on him right now in the preseason. He's had a couple of nice gains (8 and 9 yards) but has been tackled for loss a couple of times so his 7 for 19 looks bad.

I think he will be more of a threat to catch out of the backfield then McGahee was as well.

6. PantherPaul

New twist on my draft. The guy who drafted Fitzgerald is only luke warm to him. I proposed a swap of players my second for Fitzgerald and I throw in a 5th

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

I think Lynch will be ok, and you're right about him being more versatile. The biggest thing is that the Bills spent a crapload of money on the offensive line, so anyone is going to be better than they were last year. That said, I still don't trust Losman, but it looks like he's developing and can no longer be considered horrendously awful.

PP:
    So it's one of those annoying drafts that takes forever? I wondered why you didn't post the rest of your picks.

8. PantherPaul

Yeah, we start the Monday after the second pre season game. Usually takes 10 days. 12 hours in between picks. We are all over the country and have been doing this for 13 years. Now my money local league that I have been in for 16 years is this Saturday. I draft 10th

9. PantherPaul

Done deal All it cost me was a flip flop of 5th round picks plus I drafted the Philly receiver Brown for him. I get Fitzgerald to move down 5 spots in the 5th.

My line up those far is
    • QB McNabb
    • RB Joseph Addai
    • RB Steven Jackson
    • WR Randy Moss
    • WR Larry Fitzgerald