1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Keenan McArdell

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Y2Buddy, Apr 4, 2002.

1. Y2Buddy

Y2Buddy Guest

I don't know about all the monies and whatnot, but I'd like to see this guy opposite Moose. I still think Jeffers is unproven since his comeback and Keenan McArdell could fill the hole left by Hayes. It looks like he will be released June 1.

2. Piper

Piper Guest

Yeah, Keenan is a very good possesion reciever.

I don't think we will be able to sign him, though. If we keep the #2, you can forget about it.

3. BearBryant

BearBryant Full Access Member

I think we should wait and see what jeffers does. i am pretty much treating this upcoming season as the equilivant to MLB spring training. 2003 season is the season I am looking forward to.

4. McFly41

McFly41 Guest

With Moose, Byrd and Jeffers, we have three pretty good WR's. Then throw in Smith as the speedster and we have a crew as good as most in the league.
    I would like to see some new blood at WR over the next two years though. Hankton has been around too long to not have moved up the depth chart and Turner just can't stay healthy, if he's even still here?