1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

KaZaA questions

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Fred, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Fred

Fred .........

1. People keep downloading something from me that has the file name kmd171_en.exe What is this and can I stop them from getting it from me?

2. I notice that KaZaA is more intrusive than Audiogalazy was. The music I am playing slows down and windows open slower when it is on. I never had this problem with Audiogalaxy. Is this normal?

2. lex

lex Guest

exactly! AG is hard to beat.

fred, it is a share ware. sharing is the thing! lol...

what is that file name them sharers are wanting from you? i mean what song? can you tell? delete that puppy! or maybe not. that would be kinda mean, since if you are gonna take from them, u should allow them to take yours too. i think that is the whole premise of shareware.
    :D

3. mramailman

mramailman Guest

Damn good point. On WinMX people are wanting to trade... fuck that just share your shit. I'll browse people and they ain't sharing squat..... I disconnect them.

I've got about 12 gig of files that I share and it irks the piss out of me when people don't share.

4. TW1GGY

TW1GGY Do you scream??

just move everything you download into another file and don't share it.. I am all about sharing but on a dial up connection it's hard to download and upload at the same time..

5. cltbuilder

cltbuilder Guest

Fred. THat's the install file that you also downloaded from someone else. You can delete it from your folder if you wish...but spreading the wealth is the key to its survival.

6. TW1GGY

TW1GGY Do you scream??

just to let you guys know I am not trying to be a dick about shaing.... just slows my computer down to a crawl if I share.. If had a DSL i would share..

7. Fred

Fred .........

I saw it was an exe file. But people started getting it from me the minute I got started and had not even got any files of my own so I know they were not getting music.

8. lex

lex Guest

dang, dont share that!

move that puppy elsewhere it will slow you down too, fred. i am with twig on this. :mad:

9. mramailman

mramailman Guest

If I open KaZaa or WinMX within seconds I have people connecting to me.

I need to get rid of these movies and they might stop.

10. twentybelow0

twentybelow0 Full Access Member

:bump: Check PM Fred.