1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

JEFF GORDON IS REALLY GAY!

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by WYDD, Mar 16, 2002.

1. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Like where?? Charlotte.com

bwahahahaaa!!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Typical reaction!
    This comment really doesn't deserve an answer, but I'll attempt to help you understand! There are other forums that talk intelligently on sports subjects and don't use namecalling, curse words, etc. for their postings. I'm really surprised the moderator allows such language and abuse on this forum, but that's another story!
    I really don't want to name the other forums, because it would be a diservice to have you visit there! Take care and enjoy your dribbling!

3. QueenCityHillbilly

QueenCityHillbilly Bitch, I Will Kill You

Who the hell is this guy?

4. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

blacknblue - please don't let the door smack you in the ass as you leave.:hasta: :hammer:

5. SemperFi

SemperFi Full Access Member

Some guy Jeff Gordon turned down???

6. Old Coot

Old Coot Guest

Sorry to disappoint you guys. The Old Coot is the one and only name he posts under. Several years ago on the original Panther board and on the Old Board last year, he got pretty upset over the childish and inane posts by the same people who knocked certain people for their loyalty to certain players, now long gone. He took time off the board, calmed down, and then came back. He joined this new board, and Larry can vouch for him, for he is the same one from the old board. Sorry to have to disappoint you.

Since Sea-Fart is gone, and since most of the players he wanted to see cut LAST year are gone, he is pretty calm right now. The FA seems reasonable, and I believe will pay cap dividends next year when we cut the rest of the slackers.

As to why he post in the third person, it's because he took so much a buse in the beginning, by posting in the third person, kinda like YOUR name tags, he does not have to take the postings against him personally. Works for him....

See you guys around. As for my NASCAR support. I quit watching races when Richard Petty retired. Let the Green Flag FALL.........

7. The Brain

Fuck you, you testicle eating, sheep masterbator... hehe name calling gotta love it... frankly This Board Rocks.... ya see what your simple mind doesn't understand is LarryD paid for this... oh BTW I added a little money to the pot to... so a SMALL piece of why you get to use this board is because of myself and the BIGGEST part is due to the Moderator you're speaking of... he paid the biggest chunk so frankly we have full on rights to call you a testicle eating rectal wart if we choose to... if you don't want to be here... buh-bye

8. The Brain

Nah Old Coot your posts can be fun to read sometimes... the ONLY reason I teased you about the 3rd person thing is due to the fact its funny reading your comments like... "An Old Coot like the fact we have a new QB." And I ALWAYS wanted to respond and tease ya about it... but its nothing personal

9. Old Coot

Old Coot Guest

To whom were you addresing this post ?? If it was to the OLD Coot, he too is a "paid-up" member, so it's part his too.

Have a nice day.....THE OLD COOT intends too...............

:cool: :D ;)

10. The Brain

LOL... the Brain was addressing the cussing part to BnB... the "Old Coot isn't a bad guy" part was addressed to you... lol... but feel free since you're a paid up card carrying member to cuss BlacknBlue out yourself... LOL