1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

JEFF GORDON IS REALLY GAY!

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by WYDD, Mar 16, 2002.

1. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    I wish we could let this one rest, but since we can't...

...you sure can tell SandMan's a Gordon fan.

2. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

I was attempting to tell meat that you started the conversation here. Sorry about the confusion.

bnb isn't Brain experienced, is he?
    :D

3. SemperFi

SemperFi Full Access Member

Hate to burst your bubble BNB but those rumors have been around for years. I have always thought he was gay, sure looks and acts sweet. If not, then maybe he just has feminie qualities.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know if you know anything about religion, but Jeff--whether he's religious or not--does a lot of things in the public eye that make him a bad example. I don't follow NASCAR that much but it seems as if every time I pick up the paper I'm reading about how Gordon got in a fight with another driver or something of that nature. So what I'm saying is Jeff's being a religious person should not be given much merit because he has always been very immature.

5. BearBryant

BearBryant Full Access Member

:roflmao:

6. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

In that case, all the NASCAR drivers are immature.

7. BearBryant

BearBryant Full Access Member

Glad the Rev. Reggie White never got into arguments or cussed on the field or even Coach K who is very involved with his church. Coach K nevers agrues or cusses out refs.

8. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

And neither does his wife and daughters.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't say he was religious, did I? Well he is a devout catholic, actually...anyway, I knew you guys would miss my point. I guess you have to actually be around religion more to know the difference between sincerity and hypocrisy. But let me be the first to tell you that I am the most un-religious person out there, more likely due to my experiences in church. Back to the point, I know Gordon has been public about his faith but I don't think anyone should take him seriously. Blacknblue up there said he can't be gay b/c he's religious, which is pretty naive.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Looks like this has turned into another sounding board for immaturity. First of all, I never said Gordon couldn't be gay because he's religious. I simply said he's a practicing religious person and has tried making his marriage work. Word twisting can make anything come out the way someone wants it to.
    Others call names when someone disagrees with them, or states that facts are opposite of what is being said.
    As for the Rainbow Warrior paint job on his car, "yes", that's the very reason he was dubbed that title, not a sick thought in someone's mind. He's proved himself a winner of many races and yet it takes only a handful to ruin an image that he's fought so hard to gain.
    Don't worry, I'll leave this posting for the small minds that think tht worst in someone and post on other forums with more maturity!