1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Jake

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Javy, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

Collin, please show me where I have ever lied on this board, preesh.

You have a nack for calling most people here a liar, umong other things, on this here message board.

Blame? Blaming what? Jumping you for a piss poor attidude about others' opinions, and then commenting about your rebuttle that inferred I was a liar about my ancestry? What does that have to do with a felling about Jake, or anything Panthers here?

We're supposed to be all panther fans here, with at the very least, a modecum amount of respect for one another, this is not NOTD.

That's what I'm jumping you for, as well as others here. Just please lighten up on those who have posted opinions, whether you agree with them or not.
    Even if you think everybody is stoopid for feeling one way, howabout not jumping them/me so much with the "'liar', etal, you know nothing about football" shite?

Everyone here is not a dumbass as you'd have us believe. I am posting this out of respect for everyone here, including you.

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

I already did. You said, "I know the names, date and fukin ship my ancestors (actually three brothers came together) who were the youngest of a nobility clan from Scottland came over here on as it has been well documented," and yet you haven't produced any of this information.
    Nothing at all, which is exactly why you should have kept your nose where it belongs instead of trying to jump on the pile. You tried to throw a punch of your own and ended up getting embarrassed again. In the future, if you want to talk about Jake or the Panthers, talk about Jake or the Panthers. If you try to take shots at me you know what will happen, so don't pretend like it isn't your fault.
    Not everyone, no. Not even the majority of people, but you definitely are.

3. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

Thanks. I real embarrased.

4. WYDD

WYDD Everybody dance now.

fuck it. i really haven't read the last 10 posts or so. since this thread is about jake, i'll comment on it.

the way i see it:

4th quarter of the biggest game in franchise history jake was MONEY.

stretch run of last year's almost playoff run jake was once again MONEY. if jake has a second half of the season just like last year (which proves he can play because you can't dispute this) we are a very very dangerous team. if you can dispute that, please try.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Pain, Inc.

I feel your pain, brotha.

I told him what I did for a living, and he called me a liar. He is basing that not on proof, but on assumpion. I gather that he has done the same with you.

Damn shame, really.

6. Collin

Collin soap and water

I'll be glad to correct myself if you prove that you do work for them. Until then, I suspect that you're lying.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Pain, Inc.

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050821/PREPSFACTORY/508210339&theme=2005HSFB

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050821/PREPSFACTORY/508210328&theme=2005HSFB

http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PREPSFACTORY09&pagename=showcontent&story_id=60

There's a few to get you going.

Sorry if you don't/won't/can't believe that it's me. But, unfortunately, it is. Don't know how, but it is. Perhaps one day, when I am done with my Master's, I will create my own online blog/shrine to my own great life. :bananalam

8. Collin

Collin soap and water

I believe that's you, but you still lied. A contributing writer is not someone on regular staff, and therefore you don't make your living writing about football. But kudos on the position anyway.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Pain, Inc.

Who said anything about being on staff? I sure didn't.

I said that I made a modest living on covering football. You called me a liar. I showed you my work, and you are now telling me that I am a liar.

I make more than enough from this job to pay the bills, eat, and drive. That's my life. I also never made any claims (unlike some) that I was great at anything. I watch enough football to have most people's permission to talk about it.

Hey, it is what it is.

10. Wp28

Wp28 I had that dream again...

I make Pickles! just wanted to jump in the fire.. :)