1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Jake

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Javy, Oct 31, 2005.

1. ColinG

ColinG Just Football Please

It's all good man. I've embraced my "bitter stalker" title you've given me. What's funny is how you are running from you gee-golly Masters degree student moniker. Not proud of studying to be the best damn anthropologist you can be? Gee-golly I sure would.

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

Honestly I haven't learned a damn thing here, but I thought that might be the case when I got here. McFly was right, the degree is just a piece of paper. I learned more in a better department as an undergrad, and from studying on my own. But regardless, what would my Masters in cultural anthropology have to do with Jake Delhomme? You keep bringing it up (and other details about me) as if you're putting together a profile. Should I be locking my doors now?

3. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

Actually I think you said that Jake throws more stupid throws than other QBs... just making sure everyone was on the same page... you kids carry on.

4. The Brain

See your problem is that you missed an L in your name... had you had that name you'd know something about football... everyone else without that L knows nothing.

5. ColinG

Got me but it sure seemed important enough to you that you had to mention both it and how after you graduate you're likely to get a job in the front office. Just remember when you get there that nothing you do in the job matters. It's just the play's talent that matters.

Wow a profile? I'm not sure I know what that is. Maybe if I had a gee-golly Master's degree in anthropology I'd know what you mean. But of course I DO in fact recommend you lock you doors. I recommend EVERYONE lock their doors. This isn't a safe world. Even for those with a gee-golly Masters degree in anthropology.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2005
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Pain, Inc.

Jake Delhomme is good.

Not great. Not bad.

He's good. The numbers, and the play (particularly in the clutch) would suggest just that.

It's really not any more complicated that than, regardless of what some will have you believe.

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

You keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better, but it still isn't true. I understand that you're sore about being constantly corrected, Brain, but I couldn't do it if you weren't constantly wrong. That's your problem. You and the people like you come on here and constantly bitch about me instead of actually learning something. To illustrate, I've been mean (unfairly so) to hasbeen99 before, but did he come on and bitch about it? No. He did whatever it is that he does, and then posted some things that made me open my eyes and see that the guy really knows what he's talking about.

That's your problem. You're a bitter, ranting asshole (like me), but unlike me you're lazy and you don't actually get off your ass and learn anything. You just sit there and complain.

8. Collin

Collin soap and water

Stalker, notice how I did not mention my Masters or my future plans in this thread. You and my other stalkers did. And I only mentioned it in the other thread because I was asked about it by one of those stalkers.

9. ColinG

This is the SECOND sign of paranoia. EVERYONE is out to get me...

10. The Brain

Yes I am humble to your almighty godlike prowess. I know nothing yet you being the all knowing CoLlin I must submit to your every instance of genius. You are TURLY the master of fantasy football, football, and front office performance. I must only say what agrees with you that only then will I be right and knowledgeable. I see it so much more clearly now. Fucktard.