1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

J.T. Ibe

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Aug 5, 2021.

1. rake

rake Need one of these

maybe, but Brady and Bowles are what he didn’t have in zona and I still think that alone is enough to make him “look” Coughlin-like. Coughlin was/is a dying breed and it’s too soft a country now to tolerate whip crackers in any form.
    Bowles and his new contract is what worries me, and with or without Brady or Arians tampa will be very tough with Bowles there.

2. morningwood

morningwood Pay for Performance

I just bought a new Panthers hat; first merchandise I’ve bought in some time. They probably won’t win one damn game now.

If Darnold can’t manage the game, especially late, better than Rivera, they’re screwed.

3. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

lol That was light. You don't get into the news of the day forum much do you?

4. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

It's the camp mantra don't beat yourself. Hard hits are fine, but hits like this at the wrong time in the season can give a team a 1st down at the wrong time. Just sending a message

5. rake

rake Need one of these

The surest way for Darnold to “turn into an interception machine” is to be under duress so hope you’re wrong about O-line. The panther offensive line better be improved or I’m sure it could easily be a 5 win season.
    Yup this season will let us all know what we’ve got in Rhule & staff. .. can’t wait to find out

6. dig-it

I don't really understand how this year is going to define Rhule as a HC because of a few low rated offensive pieces are going to be in the starting lineup. Erving and Darnold were both rated near the bottom for their positions. So how can this season be anything but a feeling out season?
    I mean I hope they do good because I want to ride on a team with a winning record.
    Those were good times when TBR members would go over and troll the Falcons fan boards.
    I wonder if Geaux Saints chode will show his ugly grill again this year?

7. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

I'd say the anxiety for the whole team comes from:

1. Tepper is still kind of an unknown quantity, is he impatient enough to make heads roll if things go south? Crazy enough to fire Rhule to keep Brady? All of his best moves have been off field so far- and even that is tainted by his bullshit real estate scheme with the practice facility

2. Same for Rhule- that Nick Saban interview where he laid out that he was looking to get out as soon as he saw they had no QB? Rhule is on handpicked QB savior #2 and there's always a new college job out there.

3. If CMC is at the perma broken level instead of just having a bad year we're fucked

It may be unfair to judge off two years one of them being especially weird but... welcome to NFL fandom.

8. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

Trolling pathetic losers is good fun, isn't it?

9. dig-it

The TBR/Falcon trolls knew when to leave. Hanging around would have just made them look like some douchey POS.

10. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

Going anywhere and tolling is for losers.