1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

It's going to be a fun weekend

Discussion in 'Home Improvement & DIY Forum' started by Cyberjag, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

I like riding them with my kids like you prolly do (my boys are men now). Hanging with them jumping waves in the inlet where they're the biggest is as fun as it gets.

I don't ski and tube like I used to. The older I get, the more wiping out takes its toll on the day. And night.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  2. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

Engine is seated and ready to shim. I'm still waiting on a part that gets here Friday, but I'm itching to get it back together!

3. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

I just sold my skis because we weren't really using them any more, what with the boys' significant others not really getting into them. I am in the process of getting a small boston whaler skiff to tool around the icw on and inshore fish with.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    Cyberjag likes this.
  4. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

Engine is in. Wouldn't start and the alarm kept sounding, so I searched around and found that a sensor was unplugged. Then it fired right up, and promptly backfired, destroying the resonator and water tank. That's just about $50 in replacement parts, but doesn't look like it's getting in the water today.