1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Hornets 2020-2021 Season

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by dig-it, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Superfluous_Nut

Superfluous_Nut pastor of muppets

i'm on league pass. finally dumped directv and got league pass explicitly streaming. the apple tv app used to have really bad video quality but this year it's a new app and it's way better. the problem with the video wasn't really rez, it was the frame rate -- it felt off. the basketball would stutter when they'd pass it and it was really hard to watch. i don't get any commercials this way, too. but i do get loads of "game highlights" instead which are just as annoying.

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Black Lives Matter

Yeah, it's early but they look half decent.

3. dig-it

dig-it Say Uncle

I dumped cable and never had a dish. Going 100% streaming and I'm enjoying the $100+ a month savings. Sometimes finding a work-around for some viewing choices is required.
    I use https://www.stream2watch.is/ , but would probably recommend a vpn.

4. Superfluous_Nut

Superfluous_Nut pastor of muppets

so many games being postponed now... i suspect they are just cancelled. there'll be way too many to try to play. they'll just do what they did last year and go with win% to determine how things unfold. maybe have a fan-less all star break and go to a bubble afterwards. that's the only way to actually ensure you don't have a team drop playoff games due to covid. the bubble actually worked really, really well.