1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Gutter...White Heat???

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Freakshow, Feb 21, 2002.

1. Freakshow

Freakshow Fuck you guys.

Didn't they sing a song called "Home is Where the Heart Is?" I remember that song was ALL over the radio in Charlotte. And you are right. They became Firehouse. When they played at your high school were they glam?

There was a glam band in Rock Hill called New York. They had all the equipment, pyro, everything. They signed a bid record deal...and something went wrong. Anyway, I remember they played at the Winthrop Coliseum to film their video for MTV. I went. I must have been 16. I remember doing shots of 151 in the bathroom. Ok. I am rambling.

2. blueblood1

blueblood1 Guest

Dude, I remember New York!! What happened to them anyway? I thought they were going to blow up!

3. gutter

gutter Ruud Van Nistilroy

Hey Freak, this was back before I was even in high skool. I was in the 8th grade and my older sister got me in cause she was class prez. They did play that song and they were very glam. They played it over the intercom at her skool. In the early 90's, my high skool was very redneck but cool. We won a contest and could of had Tiffany play there but no one voted to get her. We chose some unknown hair band who became fairly popular. Seeing Firehouse before they were famous is my claim to fame. Not really.

4. Freakshow

Freakshow Fuck you guys.

I don't know what happened to New York. I remeber going to this REDNECK teen club in Rock Hill called Gopher's to see them. Pretty big place. Used to be a skating rink. Anyway, they had HUGE lights, pyro, the whole thing.

I had their tape. I remember a song called Teaser. I remember them being signed to Grand Slam records...

Another thing. They had a big ass Winnebago that they took the nasty trailer trash girls into during intermission. Wonder what happened in there?

5. Ice Man

Ice Man Guest

Hey Freakshow I remember when Firehouse was called White Heat. I think they had to change the name because there was another band with the same name. I actually recorded two songs off the radio when they were White Heat. When they made their studio album as Firehouse they definitely cleaned up their sound quality.

6. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

7. barry49s

8. barry49s