1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Greg Olsen

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

If he tells fans to trust the process one more time, I’m fucking done with it. Don’t tell me to trust anything. This is a business. Earn that trust, you putz. Put together a winning season and I’ll start trusting it.

sawdawg and Collin like this.
  2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I would trust the process if there were any evidence of a process in place. All I see is a 62 year old bald guy making impulse purchases.

presidence99, sawdawg and Collin like this.
  3. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

That’s the thing. Marty is still right by his side. I want this thing to work. I’m not spiteful. Just Skeptical. I think that’s healthy.

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

Tepper and Hurney touting Rhule's supposed experience as a program builder is sounding alarm bells for me that they're setting up the fan base for 2+ years of complete shit on the field. The more I look into Rhule's time at Temple and Baylor the more pessimistic I get about him in Carolina. His first year at Temple and his first year at Baylor were the worst seasons those programs had in 5+ years. He made them worse, then he basked in the credit of un-fucking his own disaster. And even the payoff was merely replicating success that other head coaches (Al Golden & Art Briles) had posted at those programs before him.

sawdawg, Bull Moose and Black&Black like this.
  5. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

I think they had several good options on the table, and they went for an unproven head coach. Not only that, they gave him one of the most lucrative contracts in the league. Like I said, I want to believe this will be successful, but I don’t like being massaged like a fucking baby about it. If it’s going to suck dick, just say it’s going to suck dick for a while. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

6. Black&Black

Yeah it looks like the team is just going to be shitty without any strategic purpose for being shitty.

morningwood likes this.
  7. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

[​IMG]

8. Black&Black

I bet we'll be shitty but not quite shitty enough to get him. Rhule will get us a couple of "character building" wins late in the season.

Bull Moose likes this.
  9. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

I`m going to give them a chance to suck without throwing them under the bus.
    I`ll wait and see before fucking crying and whining about shit I have no control over.

10. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

I think they're going to suck and not be particularly entertaining about sucking either. We'll end up with Lawrence or Fields, unless they Hurney and draft Justin Herbert or Jordan Love this year.