1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

GBN 3 Round Mock

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PaulPaladin, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Shocker

Shocker Full Access Member

Thanks for the input BB.

I'd really like us to spend some money on DE and OT in free agency. Not sure it happens but it would be nice.

In this draft I am not all that crazy about keeping the late picks. Green-Beckhem is a serious late first player I would target.

In fact I wouldn't mind offense for every pick.

If Duke Johnson makes the 3rd round I would take him immediately. I think DeAngleo is gone anyway.

I love Phillip Dorsett. There are some later round smallish WRs with great speed that would help us.

Also, love Funchess from Michigan. Incredible talent.

I know, everyone including me most days say we need OL. There are OT here but I don't see elite OTs anywhere in this draft.

There are WRs, and really good ones...hidden by bad QBs. Get this offense better...that is my opinion.

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I'm actually intrigued by Dorsett, but Britt is a waste of space on the field and a horrible role model off of it, and they mention nothing about how we had one of the worst left tackles of all time.

3. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

I think Britt has DV issues in his past. Doubt they even consider him.

Money spent on the right OT would be great, we sure need one. Not real optimistic that guy is out there for us though.

4. Shocker

Shocker Full Access Member

Looking more at the slot guys...comparing Dorsett and someone like Lockett there is really not much to compare. Lockett is much better in every way. Definitely better hands, routes, great at getting off the line and crazy production. Dorsett plays a little faster and is a great deep threat but Lockett is just a much better player, just my opinion.