1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Games in progress

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by PanthersReturn, Mar 14, 2002.

1. needawindow

needawindow Guest

Dukey, we are watching Duke/Winthrop here. (Duke up 30)

2. SandMan

SandMan Guest

Please see my CBS can suck my left nut thread...

GO UNCW!!!

By the way... I think I am 11-1 now or somthing like that, hell I'm so pissed at Cunt Bush Suckers now I coudl puke...

3. SandMan

SandMan Guest

:mad:

4. What a day... so far. Congrats to the Seahawks! What a win! Davidson took Ohio St to the wire. The Zags go down. The ghost of Fennis Dembo lives! And now Duke is embarrassing Winthrop. The Dukies look great tonight. I hope they can continue. Arizona is only up two. They can't lose, can they? My brackets have taken a beating!

5. Zona down bey 3 and the heeaftime

6. Xcaliber

Xcaliber Guest

Even though it would just fuck up my brackets even more I hope Arizona does lose. UNCW in the Sweet 16 would be sweet!!! I was hoping Kansas would lose too, but I guess I'll have to wait until Saturday until the Hawks go down. Still in 2nd in both leagues (Yahoo & ESPN) and seiing as how Duke is my only Final Four team playing tonight I guess I still have all my Final Four teams alive. Anyone pick USC or Zaga? :p :) :p :) :p

7. i did i allso pick Poer over wake and mimia over mizoand charlotte over ND and vlpo over UK so you couid say i am not doing

i allso pick winthorp to win LOL i hate dook but had to pick them

8. SandMan

SandMan Guest

OK, assuming Duke wins :)rolleyes: ), I will be 11-1 and probably win out for the night... I missed Gonzaga.. I still think CBS SUCKS.

9. SandMan

SandMan Guest

Why doesn't coach K just suck the other teams dick as he leaves the floor? Big win for Duke huh... :rolleyes:

10. SandMan

SandMan Guest

Fauk... Arizona, I don't like you worth a shit, but I picked you... get your shit together... NOW BITCH.