1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Friday Practices.

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by BigMark, Apr 4, 2002.

1. BigMark

BigMark Guest

1) When are they?

2) Anyone going?

3) I know where the fields are, but where's the best place to view practices/park?

2. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

They ended today, mark. No practices tomorrow.

Man, I coulda fucked with ya though.

3. BigMark

BigMark Guest

Dayum, well if anyone DOES go tomorrow, the big bald guy running around on the practice field in the Wesley Walls replica jersey acting like a damn fool and running from security guards will be me.

4. Y2Buddy

Y2Buddy Guest

The damn fool would be the security gaurd chasing you. WTF is he going to do when he catches you??? LMAO

5. Pray? Reverse his field?

I nominate Big Mark to "walk-on" for the Panthers, and think we should contact JR to make this happen.

The first TBR walk-on?

Talk about great PR for the board.

Of course, we'll need the full background check - starting from preschool - make sure he didn't beat up any kids at recess. Nah, he looks like a choir boy to me. OK, a BIG choir boy. OK, a choir.;)

6. BigMark

BigMark Guest

Thanks for the nomination guys, and if chosen, I promise to be the first player in NFL history to forego having my name on my jersey and in it's place, have www.thisboardrocks in its place.

7. There is a practice today at 2:45pm. It's open to the public, but only the Panther's past 8th round draft picks will participate.

8. BigMark

BigMark Guest

Sad thing is I bet our 8th rounders could beat our 1st rounders in a scrimmage.

9. LMAO at Big Mark:D

Hey Mark, think of selling advertising on that jersey too - you can retire at a very early age...

;)

10. BigMark

BigMark Guest

HE HATE ME