1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

FOX SPORTS 730AM is on in the QC !!!!

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by sds70, Sep 21, 2010.

1. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

I think that will be a mistake unless they bring on some very good talent.

2. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

boo-fucking-hoo

3. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

Nobody gives a fuck.

4. The_professor

The_professor ★☆☆☆

the fucking morning show sounds like "about your house" with ray terry.

5. fastlane22

fastlane22 Full Access Member

I used to listen to FNZ all day. Now I might get ten minutes a day with Mac in the morning. Ill check out this new station to see if this is FNZ's death nail.

6. Mitchum

Mitchum Junior Member

One would think that Mac would get better over time, but it had somehow gotten much worse. :disappointed:

I turned Mac's show on one day this week by mistake as I was getting in the shower. I couldn't wait to get out and turn it over to 730.

7. DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet Full Access Member

730 is fantastic. They have integrated Rome into the promos so hopefully he's not going anywhere. The show after Rome is a little raw, but they seem to have a good working knowledge of both football and basketball. They also actually talk about upcoming contests, what a novel idea!

Instead of bleating 'Aww hell I dunno why don't you call me in three years and see how good he is' over and over like a downy sheep they discuss draft picks and plays and talent. They discuss games before they are played, what kind of matchups you might see. We KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW, you don't have to fucking remind us.

Sorry, that was directed at another afternoon talk show I no longer have to bother with.

The Pat O'Brien show is still weird, but I've turned it into a funny game by trying to count how many coke references he can make in an hour. Yesterday I counted four, including the golden 'Yeah you know how when the bumps are over and you just want to continue' (talking about a streaking scorer lol.)

Haven't heard Rosinski yet but I've heard him before and like him a lot. He's made for radio and is a professional. It's a great start that 730 has, I hope people are giving them a chance. The Fox Sports National stuff isn't any better than the ESPN stuff, but I can't get 610 at night in my area anyway so I'm just glad to have something.

8. Sleehrat Nation

Sleehrat Nation Full Access Member

I like all the 730 shows except Pat O'Brien's. I just can't tell who's in the studio. I think four guys? That show is just too confusing, and too many prompts for Iheart radio. Not into that.

Morning show is fantastic. So refreshing to hear good morning radio again. You know a show is good when you get to your work parking lot, and you sit and listen to the end of the segment.

I just wish 730 could put something better on to counter Packer.

9. sds70

sds70 'King Kong Ain't Got **** On Me!!!!!'

I think SPORTSYAPP needs to go up to 3 hours at some point . . . Have a little more extra time to get into the issues and let callers in. There is a 1 hour local show now from Noon-1pm which is OK (I think Bryce Johnson and one of the hosts of the Bottom Line hosts the show). Zack & Jack (?) have now officially replaced Stephen A. Smith (I didn't mind the show personally . . . He has some decent points after you shift thru the over the top rants)!!!

10. Playa

Playa The coach is a near

Remember that dude that used to post here named Solarte? He hosted this morning. He's good, he needs to drop his colored sidekick though.