1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Fox/Hurney Drafts

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by T_Schroll, Nov 19, 2007.

1. T_Schroll

T_Schroll Full Access Member

QB-Randy Fasani, Stefan LeFors simply horrible

RB-Deshaun Foster, Eric Shelton, DeAngelo Williams Neither Foster nor Williams have done much, Shelton was a bust

FB-Kyle Johnson, Casey Moore Johnson turned into something in Denver

WR-Walter Young, Keary Colbert, Drew Carter, Dwayne Jarrett, Ryne Robinson Not a legit #2 in the bunch though the jury is out on Jarrett

TE-Keith Heinrich, Mike Seidman, Michael Gaines, Jeff King, Dante Rosario King may turn into something, the others-I don't think so.

OT-Pete Campion, Jordan Gross, Travelle Wharton, Rashad Butler Gross basically landed in the Panthers lap, but isn't anything special, Wharton is servicable at best, The other two were wasted picks.

G-Evan Mathis, Joe Berger Nothing to see, move on

C-Bruce Nelson, Geoff Hangartner, Will Montgomery, Ryan Kalil Hangartner is a decent backup, Kalil needs to develop into an NFL center. If not for Shelton, Nelson would be the Panther's alltime bust.

DE-Julius Peppers, Jovan Haye, Stanley McClover, Charles Johnson how would you not take Peppers at #2? Haye is starting pretty much by default in Tampa, McClover at this point is one dimensional. Johnson thus far is a ghost.

DT-Kindal Moorehead (DE), Atiyyah Ellison A backup and a bust

MLB-Adam Seward STer only

OLB-Will Witherspoon, Sean Tufts, Thomas Davis (S), James Anderson, Jon Beason, Tim Shaw three starters and three STers

CB-Brad Franklin, Ricky Manning Jr, Chris Gamble, Richard Marshall actually our best picks by position

S-Colin Branch, Ben Emanuel, Nate Salley, CJ Wilson I want to puke about right now

2. Wp28

Wp28 I had that dream again...

4 DRAFT PICKS AND BIG FREE AGENT CONTRACT TRYING TO REPLACE MITCHELL WHO WAS USELESS ONCE OFF THE ROIDS.

3. T_Schroll

Gantt "I think John's a good head coach~~when he has his QB"

4. Reznor

Reznor Sunspots

is there a reason you included Dwayne Jarrett and Rhyne Robinson but not Jon Beason other than the fact that it conveniently goes against your theory?

5. T_Schroll

simply over looked him is all, was going to put him at OLB where he was drafted. It really doesn't make much difference with all the other flops though does it?

Fiixed now, make you happy?

6. Reznor

Reznor Sunspots

Thanks, I'm not happy with the drafts overall either, so I was mainly just jerking your chain. :boxing_smiley:

7. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

Dante Rosario might turn into something someday. But as for the rest, yeah T, you're right on.

8. buck nasty

buck nasty Full Access Member

would all those guys have sucked at NE? the colts?

9. T_Schroll

in the case of Fasani, LeFors, Shelton, Moore, Young, Heinrich, Seidman, Gaines, Campion, Butler, Mathis, Nelson, Montgomery, Ellison, Tufts, Franklin, Branch, Emanuel, Salley, and Wilson-yes

10. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

CJ Wilson- you want a 7th rounder to be starting his rookie year? I understand we have drafted badly but come on.