1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

FLEX/WR

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Forum' started by Piper, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Piper

Piper phishin member

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=617036&teamId=4&season=2008&scoringPeriodId=7

I've got a lot of good choices this week, but I'm having trouble with the right one in my work league.

Barber (RB), Jacobs(RB), and Marshall (WR) are my no brainer starters. With Addia hurt, he sits. I had him down against the ravens D anyway.

Moss has been my other starter, but has underachieved, with only one big game having Cassell. But he is facing Denver, whose D is a sieve. I'm thinking though that they will run more.

TJ is similarly handicapped when Palmer is out. He's a no go in my mind till Palmer is healthy.

I've had Harrison on the bench for the most part, though he had a breakthrough so far.

I've also got Berrian, who has been had a couple of good weeks in a row.

But I'm leaning towards Coles and T Jones vs the Oakland D. I put Jones in the flex last week and he gave me 25 points. And Coles has been suprisingly consistent week to week. They are both averaging more than any of my current bench players.

I do like the ESPN format, BTW.

Thoughts?

2. travisunc

travisunc Full Access Member

I think you have it. I may consider Berrian, but I think I would play what you have locked in. I am benching Berrian this week in favor of Santonio Holmes and I am benching T. Jones in favor of Steve Slaton.

I think you have it.