1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Draft

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Shocker, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Is it wrong to want Landon Collins? Normally I'm squeamish about drafting safeties in the first round, but I could just picture him being dynamite in McDermott's scheme.

2. Collin

Collin soap and water

He was available in one of those FanSpeak mocks and I thought the same thing. I wouldn't move up, but if he falls for some reason then sure.

3. Jaz

Jaz Full Access Member

I dunno about him. Is he being pushed up because everyone else is bad? Not the greatest in coverage. Good tackler which is nice but unlikely an elite guy. Maybe the recent Alamance safeties are making me biased.

4. Bill Cowher

Bill Cowher Full Access Member

Fullback

5. Shocker

Shocker Full Access Member

I'm still thinking this pick will probably be OL but TD and Kuechly are both FAs next off season. Obviously we'll want them both back but TD at just under 10 mill? Having to sign Kuechly and Cam? Eric Kendricks or another OLB would be a sleeper pick. Doubt it happens though.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  6. Shocker

I agree with Colin on this one. No way Gurley gets to us at #25 unless he gets arrested. Jay Ajayi is so well rounded and tough but too early with our pick. I love Duke Johnson at our second if he gets there (doubt it). Duke plays faster than 4.47 IMO. What about grabbing Dorsett at 25 and Duke in the second.

Speed issue goes bye bye.

I'd still pick DGB in round 1. Kids a beast yo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zpWOO7TPeU

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2015/st...reen-beckham-regrets-mistakes-missouri-tigers

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  7. Shocker

Its not wrong to want him...society is catching up with you just move to California.

8. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

I can't really be against anything that clears Harper out.

Looks to me that whatever stud, from among a few positions, is there is who will be the first round pick. OT, WR, S CB, Will, even DL any position I am good with. As long as we get a stud. I suppose if Gurley was there I would be okay with it but would rather get a back later.

As far as Dorsett, no, not for me. He is only like 185# and we picked up two FAs for the return game, one being Ginn so I don't see that happening.

9. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

BPA

10. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I'd be OK with reaching a bit for an OT. Remmers wasn't particularly good last year, he just looked good compared to the Nate Chandler train wreck. Ideally he's a backup, and Oher is only getting second chances because of Sandra Bullock.