1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Don Shula chimes in on Patriots

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Nov 6, 2007.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

2. bkfountain

bkfountain Full Access Member

shouldn't he get back to selling more faggy diet food with his skeletor wife?

what a whiny bitch, but the patriots should actually ask for an asterisk now. One that states that their undefeated record happened when the regular season was two games longer than back in '72. Not only would it make their record look better, but it would also punch the whole '72 dolphins team in the balls.

:champagne:

3. JJT

JJT Full Access Member

I love it when assholes eat their young.

4. solarte1969

solarte1969 ....

I am not a fan of NE, but I would love them (or any other team in any other year) to go perfect, just so I don't have to see the 72 team drinking the dumb champagne.

Shula claiming there should be an asterisk is stupid.

5. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

He's a bufoon. Think he's getting nervous now? His recent verbal assault on the Patriots is so fucking transparent I am embarrassed for him.

It's funny how he thinks there should be a blemish on this years team when everyone knows they are not getting away with stealing any signals now.

On a related note, I have a good friend who is a sports writer for a respected media outlet in Boston. Apparently since Belichek and the team is offering up no excuse or reason for video taping the Jets sideline, this media outlet is conducting an investigation using sourses inside the Patriots and the league and apparently it is not as black and white an issue as being portrayed in the media.

They are planning on reporting their findings once they are all confirmed but not before the end of the season for a variety of reasons. From what I understand it has something to do with Belichek finding out that some of the Patriots signals were stolen and either sold to or given to Mangini by a disgruntled Patriot employee prior to the game.

What prompted the investigation was the way Robert Kraft and the players were standing behind Belichek like there was more to the story and the fact that if all this had been going on repeatedly, some ex player would have blown the whistle a long time ago. There are only like 9 players remaining from the last SB team and someone would have talked if the "cheating" had been going on for any period of time.

It will certainly put a lot of feet in mouths if it is as accurate as I'm being told.

6. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

Geez. I was a Dolphins fan until we got the Panthers and that's just plain embarassing to me.

Good Lord guys, let it the fuck go.

7. Golden Hammer

Golden Hammer South Pole Elf

Dude...they DIRECTLY violated a league rule. That's cheating, regardless of why.

I doubt very seriously a "respected media outlet" in Boston is going to be really an unbiased source of any news related to the Pats.

8. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

The players have been adamant that they had no idea that the filming was going on, haven't they?

9. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

You really don't know much about the NY and Boston media, do you?

This is about as respected as they come and the story is legit no matter what opportunistic haters like you want to think.

10. Golden Hammer

Golden Hammer South Pole Elf

He doesn't "suggest" that an asterisk be placed by their record....he says "The Spygate thing has diminished what they've accomplished". And he's right.....right, wrong or indifferent, there will be some reference to it associated with this season regardless of how it comes out. He's not saying it is right, just pointing out that it's a fact.