1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Current Draft Crush

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Big Red, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Even you aren't dumb enough to think I wasn't being sarcastic, Red. Some here might try to argue against that, and I'll admit you're right up against the Mendoza Line of retardation, but everyone knows I was being facetious. Including you. You're basically my Marco Rubio. You keep throwing out the same two or three out of context lines in a sad attempt to rattle me. Everybody here sees that, which is unfortunate for you, but it only accentuates my Alpha dominance. You should really create another name and start over.

2. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

Relevant topic with two weeks out. Any draft crushes in this year's draft? Any stand out players that you think a team has to take regardless of team needs?

3. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

My guy went in the 7th round to the Raiders. Oakland seems to think this guy has tremendous upside and will be a starter down the road.

Alexander reminds me of a raw Nate Newton. Can play Tackle as well.

Are the Raiders the team to beat in the AFC West this year? They sure look good on paper.

4. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

In retrospect, I really like the Guard from Stanford that we picked up in the 1st round. Totally worth it as he would have went to Seattle two picks later.

5. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

You don't draft a guy that late if you see him as a starter. They're "hoping" he can be, which is much different.

I do like Oakland's roster. Inside linebacker is one major weak spot, but otherwise they're pretty good on paper. If I were to advise you on which of your 14 favorite teams you should cheer for the most this year, the Raiders would be near the top of the list.