1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Cry Macho

Discussion in 'TV & Movie Discussion' started by tharan000, Sep 17, 2021.

1. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

I illegally streamed Clint Eastwood's new movie. Meh

90 year old geriatric hobbles down to Mexico, where everyone magically speaks English, in order to "save" (like a true White Savior) his rodeo bosses son from his hot gangster mother who lives in a mansion. She even tries to fuck the old man. Yeah, ok. More realism in an Avengers movie.

And the kid actor is terrible. He completely overacts every scene like he is on some Nickelodeon kids TV show. You would think a decent director would catch that.

But at least the old man plays some country songs in the transition scenes, so he still has Republican cred, I guess.

I want my money back for this one.

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

The trailer looks awful.

I've read that Eastwood's character is 36 in the book. What's the reason for casting a 90 year old to play a person my age? That literally makes no sense

3. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

That's hard to imagine because all of Eastwood's other movies were strictly bastions of reality.

If I want to see some geriatric going through the motions of doing his job then I'll just youtube a Biden press conference.