1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Cmc/Cam/mesh point

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Bull Moose, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

2. y2b

y2b King of QC

3. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

4. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

We need something for Friday writing at its best... oh I'll compare it to basketball cause people know Stephen curry... I would've gone with the examples of disastrous stars returning "home" in the nfl: moss to Minnesota, Revis back to the jets sure there's others but those were genuine superstars and the best at their position. perfect examples.

5. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

If his shoulder is right, and his feet are right, then I'm optimistic he can play at a high level for a few more years. His style of running isn't really going to be impacted by slowing down with age.

Even if he is on his last legs, it would be awesome to see a prime Cam performance one more time on Sunday.

6. rake

rake Need one of these

Cam’s shoulder, though it may be rested will never again be “right” . .. Hopefully he will be a little more accurate with shorter throws, and throws he can still make effectively.
    I believe that his decision making will be better and he will more quickly make more intelligent decisions. Not everyone gets smarter/wiser with age but I am optimistic. He no doubt got some elite coaching while in NE and that had to help his overall skill as a QB. I will currently refrain from betting against cam to win games again as a panther. .. I only hope that our opposition takes him more lightly than they should.
    I personally am going to really enjoy pulling for him again, this time with a much lower bar. My own extremely high expectations ruined much of the enjoyment of witnessing a very rare competitor before. In his return to Carolina that will not be the case.
    It should be a little like seeing an old heroic actor like Eastwood. .. no he can’t kick ass like he used to, but what ass kicking he does still pull off will be gratifying. )

7. y2b

y2b King of QC

I watched him in preseason and I thought his arm looked great, his footwork looked a LOT better, I was like wtf where was that when he was here?

If he's what I saw in preseason, we are good

8. barry49s

barry49s Ain’t good for nothing

B3CBFF44-F202-49D9-ADCE-CDDC2818C1DB.jpeg