1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

chiefs got morton -- great addition

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by LarryD, Mar 29, 2002.

1. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

chalk him up for 100 catches.

2. McFly41

McFly41 Guest

Johnny Morton? I thought he resigned with the Lions last week?

3. dig-it

dig-it Guest

I thought it was the Rams.

4. BearBryant

BearBryant Full Access Member

Derrick alexander is going to cut June 1. Where could he end up?

5. SandMan

SandMan Guest

I thought it was table salt...[​IMG]

6. McFly41

McFly41 Guest

Anywhere but here! Alexander mysteriously gets hurt when his team begins to lose. He's a whiner!

7. boo-urns

boo-urns Guest

he visited the Rams last week, was going to visit the niners and Cheifs...and the Lions did talk to his agent about resigning him.

He is the best possession receiver in the game right now...he played on a bad team last year and mediocre teams before so he was always overlooked or overshadowed by Herman Moore, Brett Perriman, and Crowell. He was the hardest worker on the Lions since Barry Sanders retired, he runs precise routes, gets open, and makes the crucial catch....even with the debacle of lion quarterbacks since he was there. The Lions won't publically admit to why they got rid of him, the answer is speed. He isn't a fast receiver and the Lions were a slow team last year...they add az-hakim and bill schroeder with crowell, now they are a speed team at receiver...which helps, they still need a faster running back.

he would have made a good addition to the panthers because he would compliment moose nicely...the panthers haven't had a descent possession receiver since carrier years ago.

my opinon, the cheifs overpaid for him.