1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Chatroom for my health and fitness website!

Discussion in 'Health & Medicine Forum' started by Clutter, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Clutter

Clutter Junior Member

Sorry, guys if this topic doesn't fit here. I need your help here. Recently I built a new website related to health and fitness. Now I would like to install chatroom on it. I don't have better knowledge which chatroom is better and will be much reliable. Actually, I would like to chat with lots of people at a time. Even I would like to ban users, send them the private message, redesign my personal chatroom. I am ready to pay monthly or years if need. Please let me know something reliable. I would like to try.

Thank you so much for your reply!

2. Clutter

Clutter Junior Member

Guys, I found something for my fitness community which I would like to share with all. The chat app called ChatWing. Easy to sign up and as well. The most impressive things for me to use this ChatWing you can use your social media account to register like- fb, twitter, linkedin, tumblr, pinterest and many more. 24 hours reliable service and up to 1000+ users can chat at a time. So, I finally decided to use ChatWing.