1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Charlotte vs. Duke Thread

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by Savio, Nov 17, 2009.

1. TheGame08

TheGame08 Full Access Member

The same thing happened to Raymond Felton when the Heels lost to Santa Clara.

2. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

Looks even better!

This win over Charlotte looks great now that Charlotte went into Louisville and beat them by 22. Great job tonight by the Niners. I was watching that game and thinking bout the difference just in the fans at Duke when Charlotte came vs. tonight @ Louisville. The game had to feel like a neutral site almost to Charlotte after dealing with the home court advantage in Cameron.

3. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Sure, maybe we can get the rest of the teams that Charlotte plays to have 3 of their players in their rotation not play, so that it makes dooks win over Charlotte look that much better.

:wheelchair:

4. RobAC65

Alright I totally understand they didn't have 3 players, but who here would not think that even without them Louisville would win or at least keep it closer than 22 points? Don't understand why some people have to be idiots and just jump on something and talk junk about what someone else says all the time without discussing it intelligently. But I can understand that you are still upset about losing at Kentucky. I honestly thought ya'll would win that game.

5. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

Even missing three people UL was an 18 pt favorite.

We beat the snot out of them.

6. TheGame08

TheGame08 Full Access Member

???

7. Powerbait

Powerbait Jawbreaker

Did you miss the part where I went to Charlotte?

8. RobAC65

Thank You Powerbait. That's what I'm trying to say. After Duke blew them out the way they did, you would think even with 3 people missing from UL's lineup that they would be able to hold serve and at least beat them in a close game. No reason why highly ranked team like that should get blown out. Kudos to UNCC though. Sorry like always Tarheel fans think they're crap don't stink and they can't just come on here and say something good about UNCC, but they have to make a gesture about a Duke fan saying it looks even better now. I mean it does. There's no denying that, but least I tried to praise the Niners as well.

9. UNCfever

So you are saying that Duke would be just as good against Charlotte if Duke sat out Singler, Dawkins and Zoubek?

10. UNCfever

Oh good lord, do you honestly read the mess you type? Sure it was a very nice win for Charlotte, never said it wasn't. It was funny that you had the throw the little remark in their about Duke, if you were truly trying to give a compliment to Charlotte.