1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Cam to IR

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Cyberjag, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

Whoever is running this place better send me a goddamn fucking check tomorrow.

F570724D-1CDB-458D-BA9C-1636BEC30C38.png

2. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

With Cam on IR do they bring Taylor Heinicke back?

3. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

If Allen goes down we have Will Grier in the wings. And if that happens, THEN we can worry about 7-9. I'm with Moose on this one.

4. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

Will Grier is not ready to play football in the NFL. I watched him closely every day at camp, and he’s not there. I’m sorry if that’s harsh, but he lacks the pocket presence. He also has a very average arm, at least from what I saw. This is just my analysis. What’s happened behind closed doors since camp, I have no idea. I would bring Heinicke back in a heartbeat and put him right behind Allen

5. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

That's why we worry about 7-9 if he gets playing time.

We may not make the playoffs, but this team should finish with a winning record.

6. canesin4

canesin4 Full Access Member

Really sad there is not much talent in the NFL these days that a 42 year old QB can dominate the league. I miss the old days.

7. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

This is not a bad football team right now. They beat Houston on the road. They beat Jacksonville right as they were turning things around. They beat an Arizona team that has vastly improved. Picked up a big divisional win. The Titans are not anything extraordinary, but that’s a physical team and Carolina pounded the living shit out of them on the ground.

The schedule that lies ahead doesn’t really scare me. Green Bay, and I’m not just saying this because of last week, they don’t concern me the same way SFO did. Shanahan was always going to carve Ron’s ass up. That was inevitable. Green Bay is a winnable game, because they suck against the run, especially on the right side of the DL.

They don’t have a particularly great group of skill guys. Carolina can get an early lead on these guys. If they do, that’s the winning formula. That’s where this particular flavor of defense can get after it. Rodgers is always a headache, but Ron doesn’t lose that guy very often.

You pick up a win this week, and you’ve almost matched your win total from all of last year. With a former fourth string quarterback from a year ago. I’d say that’s pretty damn good progress. I don’t wanna hear or see Will Grier anywhere in my life this year

Coach Micool likes this.
  8. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

The J.P. Losman days?

9. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

Yea, I'm sure we can win two more games with or without Allen.

I believe you. I wasn't impressed with Grier either. Finley would have been a better pick, imo.

10. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

He is a great qb, has a good team and the best coach ever. And I'm not a fan either.