1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Cam Newton test positive for Covid.

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by canesin4, Oct 3, 2020.

1. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

I'm not mainly a Javascript developer. Our team supports the patient-facing electronic medical record website, which includes some Javascript and Python code. We handled the COVID-related virtual visits workflow that Providence implemented for patients as well as various messaging protocols.

BTW, this silly conversation is still in the Panthers forum. It doesn't seem like the right place to be having this wonderful discussion.

2. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

That's a good gig, tharan. And respectable.

I would imagine the difference in costs of living between NC and WA would offset most differences in pay.

And I don't make much more than you after all's said and done. It doesn't matter anyway. Neither of us are actually rich, money-wise.

My riches are family and friends, where I am very wealthy by any standard.

And yes, this is a silly place for this.

3. tharan000

Dammit Coach, don't be nice to me. Then I feel bad for being mean. I thought the rules we agreed to would be to constantly insult each other without ever discussing anything of substance.

Coach Micool likes this.
  4. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

Do you guys have a custom portal or are you using a CRM? I've done some work with Salesforce Health Cloud.

5. tharan000

It is kinda like a CRM if you consider patients to be customers. Epic is the name brand of the electronic medical record (EMR) system and has a standard out-of-the box set of code to load a basic website that interfaces with their set of databases that runs the EMR. But the Providence version is highly customized and region-specific. It also requires multiple certifications to qualify to work with it, including a clinical certification (mine is Ambulatory). We also support multiple apps besides the website, including Bedside, which exists in the hospital for patients to review many things about their stay using an iPad, as well as the clinician versions of the EMR on their Android and iPhones. In addition, we also support our own server farm and Netscaler, so significant network admin experience is crucial.

I've never worked with Salesforce, though they used it at Deloitte when I worked for them.

Cyberjag likes this.
  6. rake

rake Need one of these

2FB9F08C-A0A5-4DC0-BE67-75786EC01E5A.jpeg

tharan000 likes this.