1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Brown Savages

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by gridfaniker, Feb 18, 2011.

1. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

heh heh, Harold is toying with uncfever :trophy:

2. QC REPRESENT

QC REPRESENT Full Access Member

nothing wrong with watching and pulling for any team you wish. If you act/pretend like you went to a school you didn't, you are an idiot. I graduated from UNCC and I am proud of that. I watched ACC forever before I went there(back when ACC was pro sports in the carolinas). I still enjoy watching ACC and when I do I pull for UNC. Let me stress "watching" because Niner games are never on tv unless you subscribe to some package. I have lived in an SEC town and believe me nobody cares if you went to that school as long as you root for them and not the rival. va49 you sound like you are in prison and cant enjoy or are not allowed to watch another team. I guess I'm not allowed to watch or enjoy college football since the 49's haven't fielded a team yet.

3. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Well I was talking about somebody other than Grid, we know he is a troll. You still seem so bitter.

4. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

My bad. Anyway, wouldn't you be bitter if YOUR team sucked monkey balls. lol

5. VA49er

VA49er Full Access Member

Watch and pull for whoever you desire. The only problem I have is when someone that never attended "their team's school" talks crap to an alum of another school that's pulling for his/her team. That makes no sense to me. For examply, if the Niners played Chapel Hill, who would you pull for? Actually, I enjoy watching ACC games as well, well maybe not this year, but most years.

6. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

you seem more than just a little bitter. Is it because my alma mater's team is better than yours? (man, you real team must really suck) i'm sorry about that. stick to rooting for your surrogate team if it makes you feel better.

7. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

it's difficult to believe dunce-holes like fever and bucko continually let it bother them.

8. BUCKO

BUCKO Full Access Member

me? You have never bothered me in the slightest about anything. I've told you before, I'd have to respect you to be bothered by you.

9. gridfaniker

gridfaniker Loathsome

keep telling yourself that fucko

10. BUCKO

BUCKO Full Access Member

LOL...swish.