1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Ben McAdoo

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Jan 21, 2022.

1. y2b

y2b King of QC

Ah... Tom Coughlin connection...

2. rake

rake Need one of these

So, It’s implied that mcadoo will help our shitty QBs do just well enough next season for us not to pick high enough to land a franchise QB . .... well shit

3. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Yeah I'm goin' on a rant here:

Building a team good enough to 7-9-1 with a less than stellar QB play bodes well for your chances when you actually get one. This idea that OnLY A hIgh Draft pick can get you a good QB is fucking stupid-Allen, Mahomes- both came from trades from teams picking in the teens. The dolphins dumped tannehill for a song and when he got out from that mess good shit happened.

Look over at the other side of the bracket... Bucs Free agency they were a bang average team with Jameis throwing picks left and right, Packers Rodgers slipped they pounced Fun fact the bills traded up to get JP losman over rodgers, could've had Aaron at 13 without that trade even- coming off a season where the corpse of Bledsoe got them to you guessed it 9-7 one game off the playoffs, San Fran- traded for Jimmy, Rams Traded for stafford after their previous HIGHLY DRAFT QB THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN FIND A QB wasn't good enough to get them over the hump.

The NFL is loaded with stupid teams that will do things like take trubisky ahead of mahomes, sam darnold over josh allen. Having a QB that keeps your head above water so you can develop the rest of the roster and maybe stack from picks to make the BIG MOVE isn't bad in fact it's what Teddy Bridgewater is perfect for.

I know that right now the team is being run by an idiot but that doesn't mean you have to fall for some LOSE A SHIT TON AND I ALONE CAN FIX IT AT SOME UNDETERMINED FUTURE scheme. Don't do dumb things build a good team and shoot your shot when the time comes- I like that better than being the Jets and falling in love with a new highly drafted QB every 3 years then wondering why he has no weapons, no protection, and no defense to take the load off. Compare that to what Mac Jones got to walk into.

And hell even if you get said QB High in the draft you want Rhule to coach that kid for even a season? The fail radiates from that fat fuck at a near visible wavelength.

4. Playa

Playa The coach is a near

Whenever I think of the Giants I think high octane offense!

Art Vandelay likes this.
  5. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Apparently this is still pending.

So this big announcement is that Ben McAdoo is the current favorite for the Panthers OC position.

Tepper doing big things.

Bull Moose likes this.
  6. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

So it's fake pre-news?

Premature infatuation for some?

7. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

8. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

The jay gruden dream lives!

Black&Black likes this.