1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

banned from sidelines??

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by jjsphotos, Mar 13, 2012.

1. jjsphotos

jjsphotos Full Access Member

so. i got to the softball game yesterday for a 430 start instead of the actual 600 start.
    the softball coach tells me he marked a spot off for me right outside his dugout.
    then the AD SCOTT LEE comes as im reading my book and sits down and starts telling me he is working on getting ALL photographers banned from games at ALL gaston county sporting events. supposedly he has guys that will take pics for the Belmont banner and supply them, and he is going to get the Sports editor at the gaston gazette to send him an email as to who from the gazette will be there and only that person will be allowed on the sidelines.
    The Belmont police officer i was talking to laast night said he cant legally do that. but i know from experience there are police in his pocket that would believe him over me without something in writing to override him.
    i could get by mostly without going to sp except for their being in conference and NG having our final regular season game there in almost every sport.
    and there are some great kids and parents there that deserve someone 1st class instead of average.
    then he proceeded to accuse me of posting info/pix under a very disgusting and vulger name. i WISH i had had my camera or phone out and recorded what he called me.
    he also says its against the south point booster club bylaws (which are posted online) for anyone else to make money off sp athletics. and believe me i dont make that much money off any of the photos. when i offered to show him the bylaws and the absence of any such statement he claimed to know the bylaws and didnt need to see them and got mad that i even suggested he show me.
    maybe thats my in writing i need to keep the police away. if he says something is his proof i cant be somewhere and he cant show that proof to the cops cn they actually follow his orders?

2. DaveW

DaveW Super Moderator

I saw this on Sportscenter. Fight back! Dont let the man keep you down.

3. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

If a school administrator tells you to leave, it's a pretty good indication that you should leave. Lose your camera and stop being a creep.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  4. Collin

Collin soap and water

Outrageous!

5. The_professor

The_professor ★☆☆☆

this cannot stand!!!!!!!

Playa likes this.
  6. Southern_Yankee

Southern_Yankee Full Access Member

:soda: Nerd

FIGHT THE POWER

7. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

I'm sure you've had experience with this sort of thing.

8. melonhead

melonhead cohort

:wave:

9. jjsphotos

jjsphotos Full Access Member

intresting response.

wonder if the knowledge of my nchsaa media pass changes the opinions?

either way im going to leave this in the hands of the parents, kids, coaches and teachers at his school to do something about it. i have told them if they want me there - they will have to do something to get him off my back.

a friend advised me to let it go so thats what i will do.

if i have to go sit with my friends in the stands at his games thats what i will do.

10. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Stinky

Don't give up. Don't ever give up.