1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

B&B's Day at Camp - The Series Finale

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I won't be able to make it tomorrow, so this was my last training camp practice at Wofford. I'll miss it badly. I served as a volunteer from 2006-2008, and it has been my favorite part of football season for a long time.

With that personal testimony out of the way, here's some things that I noticed during today's joint practice:

- The practice schedule went something like this:

1. One on one drills.

2. Scrimmage

3. Redzone 7 on 7

4. Scrimmage

5. Special teams

The teams scrimmaged on two fields - Buffalo's offense vs Carolina's defense on the far field, and the inverse on the near field. The Panthers clearly "won" the scrimmage sessions. Bills fans, who were camped out on the far field and who were rowdy during one on one sessions, did a pretty good job of shutting the fuck up as our defense shoved it's big, black dick up Josh Allen's little white asshole. I counted one touchdown allowed in both sessions, which is impressive. There's not any granular details to add about this domination. It was just fun watching Bills Mafia go silent as they realized they're still shitty.

- The matchup between our offense and their defense was more competitive. The Bills have some good looking players on that side of the ball. Trumaine Edmunds is the rare linebacker who I've seen cover Christian McCaffrey. He ran stride for stride with CMC on a wheel route. McCaffrey did get after their other LB, beating him multiple times on angle routes.

- Samuel caught another bomb. He's starting to remind me of 2015 Ted Ginn. I'm glad we're starting to implement more shot plays. Moore has tailed off a little after a red hot start to camp, so it's hard to tell who the alpha WR is.

- Allen is so much better than Grier and it's not even close. KA is so much more decisive and accurate. He made a great downfield throw to Woke Dyson, who got between the corner and safety in cover 2. Grier, on the other hand, continues to miss easy completions, and he continues to be indecisive. He doesn't seem to know how to read NFL coverages. Norv finally chewed his ass for holding the ball, so you can expect to see him checking down a bunch Friday night. Personally, I think he should shave that fucking beard off his fucking face until he learns the fundamentals of NFL quarterbacking.

- Daryl Williams gave up two would be sacks. He's a bad fit for LT. He was a turnstile against Dallas last year, and he's been a turnstile in camp. Moton, on the other hand, is King Kong. He's just an indomitable force at RT. Nobody gets by him.

- Why would anybody want to be a Bills fan? What's the appeal? What's the point? It's like wanting to be a cuckold. Weird shit. And it's weird seeing a bunch of former Panthers again, wearing Bills attire. Okay.

- Joey Slye reminds me of Kasay. I know he isn't left footed, but he kicks a beautiful, arching ball. There's no kicker competition, but don't be shocked if there's something like a kicker controversy developing.

- Elliott appears to have a big lead on nickleback duties. He's dominating first team snaps. Reid had a nice endzone PBU. I'm quietly optimistic about this secondary, although admittedly, Buffalo is hardly a stern test.

- Aldrick Robinson is still mixing in with the starters. I'm not sure why, or how. He's a terrible wide receiver.

- I never understood why people piss and shit in the portajohns. The Gibbs stadium restrooms are like 1,000 feet away. When I was a volunteer, I would always recommend the stadium bathrooms, only to watch people stand in line to shit inside of a hot, smelly plastic container. What childhood issues do these people have? We may never know.

So that's it, I guess.

2. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

You can see this again tonight along with some other observations from this week at camp:

Onepantherplace

3. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

This thread didn't even mention Felina.

4. Black&Black

Bull Moose likes this.
  5. Black&Black

I've been saying a lot of goodbyes this year.

6. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

I’ll be there in the morning. It really is a sad day coming up. I try not to get too worked up about these things, but hell I’ve been coming to camp here for most of my adult life. And even some of my youth.

Maybe Tepper throws us a token fuck or two next year.

7. Black&Black

20190813_212336.jpg

8. Black&Black

Who's the poor little pass rusher who has to face Moton week one? Ebukan?

Have fun with that.