1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Around The League 2021

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by dig-it, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

The #1 AFC team is not playing like one.

2. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Tannihill sucks flaccid cock

Coach Micool likes this.
  3. stirs

stirs Full Access Member

You wake up a happy guy today?

Coach Micool and Black&Black like this.
  4. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

San Francisco's success is a beacon of hope for fans of dysfunctional teams. Prior to reaching Super Bowl LIV, The 49ers went 17-47 over a four year period, which included two different GMs and three different head coaches. Their owner is kind of a doofus, and I'm not even sure if we can consider John Lynch a competent talent evaluator, considering he's had several whiffs in the draft and free agency. What they've done well, however, are three things: 1) They've built deep, talented lines on both sides of the ball, and they don't ask those players to play 5D chess. 2) They've hired a head coach who also runs the offense, which guarantees long-term stability on one side of the ball, and 3) they've found two alpha skill players to build an offense around. Everything else about that team is sort of meh, including the quarterbacks, but being fortified in those three areas has allowed them to compete with the better teams that have splashy QB play.

5. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

So there's that NFL social media meme that the bills need to build a dome now that they have a QB... the packers are on year 30 of good qbs. Tradition over victory!

6. tharan000

tharan000 Full Access Member

No one whose last name is "Suckup" or "Gay" should be allowed to play in the NFL. But maybe that is just me...

7. Big Red

Big Red Alpha, Thing, It

IMG_2795.jpg IMG_3423.jpg

Lambeau field is indescribable. It should be a national monument. It is akin to the Vatican for we football believers.

Their fans are welcoming and conscientious that for many visitors it is truly a bucket list item for them. I tailgated with a resident in his garage and front yard whose home was about a baseball throw from the stadium. Lambeau is very safe.

The game...I'd rather win ugly than play sexy and lose. Niners are an odd team, but the unpredictability of outcomes this year makes it fun to watch and be a fan.

We've seen the Rams twice this year and won both times. We've won six in a row against them. For some reason we seem to really get up for these guys. One year we were 2-14 and beat the Rams twice who happened to be a playoff team that year. It'll be a slug out between division rivals who are not particularly fond of one another.

Best part, got to take my oldest (he's 30) as well. He breathes the red and gold. Pics to follow.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    Art Vandelay, Cyberjag, stirs and 3 others like this.
  8. morningwood

morningwood Pay for Performance

That’s Succop, tharan. Grammar counts, after all.

9. stirs

stirs Full Access Member

Saints looking for new coach?

Sorta glad he is gone

10. morningwood

morningwood Pay for Performance

Wonder if Jerry Jones has a boner for Payton?