1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Around The League 2021

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by dig-it, Jan 8, 2021.

1. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

2. presidence99

Rhule's in more danger than Darnold, the team would do well to beat a conference power. So far they've shown in 2 years they can be the best of the worst.

3. rake

rake Need one of these

I actually think that drawing might be a little too good

4. rake

rake Need one of these

I feel like Rhule & Co threw a bunch of new shit at Darnold (and the rest of the offense) once the corner stone crumbled after week three. Darnold & teammates have been playing like they are confused half the time.
    I’m wondering if OCs make playbooks get too heavy during rough times. .. Simple concept in that there is probably a sweet spot for every QB (and all offensive positions) where you get comfortable with a certain number of formations and plays. .. BUT probably around this time in the season there can be so much volume with struggling teams that brain clutter is a problem. .. too much to keep up with mentally to execute effectively.
    I would bet that Arizona is running a more cut and dry streamlined offense than any other team so far. In a similar way Brady and the bucs offense has stayed in a comfort zone, where they are not having to rummage through a massive playbook most downs . ..

PantherPaul likes this.
  5. rake

rake Need one of these

Understood, and in that Dallas loss Dak looked elite and Sam looked lost. Having an elite QB must be nice if your’e OC. It’s also cushy if you have a Murray or Jackson touching it every down, and you can “keep it simple”. If first couple o’ routes are not open RUN!
    I do like how Darnold recognizes wide open green and can scoot through it. That long run vs the vikes was cam-like, and if needed he could have gained another chunk instead of sliding.
    I would argue that the “ton of freedoms” that Darnold has is the opposite of helpful to him. Just simplify passing plays to where he has a hot route, if not open check a secondary (real quick) and if that’s covered too RUN TO THE LIGHT!

6. DogBoy

DogBoy Full Access Member

I wonder what Liberals would think of Lenny Bruce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

Bruce died in 1966. If you were only 25 when he died then that means you were born in 1941.
    I've never heard a thing of any Bruce material and I seriously doubt he'd be saying anything that would be shocking now a days.
    Did he ever have anything like the poems of Andrew Dice Clay?

8. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

9. presidence99

The guy they got to play Kurt has some serious Keanu "am I supposed to be confused or stoic in this scene?" vibes

Black&Black likes this.
  10. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

They nailed Martz.

Dennis Quaid has become the stand in for every grandfatherly figure.