1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Are there any good football betting systems or strategies?

Discussion in 'SportsTalk' started by lisasctt4, Sep 27, 2011.

1. lisasctt4

lisasctt4 Junior Member

Hi i bet on football quite often and im hoping to share good bets with other like minded punters. I like to bet on first goalscorers and correct scores. I like to pick 3 fav teams and 3 scorelines for each team which = 27 trebles. This is quite a good bt i like to do. Also i like to bet on first goalscorers all the time. Does anyone know of any good betting strategies to use for correct scores or goalscoreres which are successful?

2. Nonsensical

Nonsensical Junior Member

Well first of all, dont pick your favourite teams, pick the ones most likely to win, or with a genuine chance of causing an upset. As far as first scorers go, look at the two teams, if it is going to be a close game then maybe you put something on an attacking midfielder who may break the deadlock with a dead-ball situation or with a long shot. If one team is superior then probably pick their striker in form as chances are they'll score first. The lower the odds, the more likely, and unfortunately more often then not these are the things that happen.

3. Temporary

Temporary Former Member

Yea, don't.

4. joshef

joshef Junior Member

I think that the bettor should select that game in which he has a strong knowledge. After that he should select the strongest team which has the most probability to win. After that he should have all the new updates related to the game on which he is betting. He should also view the tips and sports book to get information related to the game.