1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Am I a good candidate for the mini facelift?

Discussion in 'Health & Medicine Forum' started by Linda44, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Linda44

Linda44 Junior Member

Hi, I am 47 years old. I would like to undergo a mini facelift surgery. I lost the laxity of my facial skin and looks older than my age. My face is full of wrinkles and scars. One of my friends suggested me to use some skin tightening oils. I tried different oils. But, I couldn't see any improvements. Then I have undergone clay mask treatment. But, nothing was beneficial for me. Everybody is asking me what happened to me. Now, I look more aged than my hubby. He is facing difficulties due to this. So, I asked about this to our family doctor. He suggested me to undergo a facelift surgery at a clinic in Toronto. Then, I went through their website and read that the clinic is offering this surgery. Also, they have other services like rhinoplasty surgery, cosmetic breast surgery, body contour surgery etc. They have hands-on experience in cosmetic surgeries. So, I would like to take an appointment from that clinic. But before undergoing the treatment, I would like to know how long will the result of this surgery last. Am I a good candidate for the mini facelift? If anybody knows about this, please help me with your replies.

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product