1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Adrian Peterson in trouble

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Collin

Collin soap and water

Jerry Jones might get AP next season after all.

2. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

It's a huge conspiracy.

3. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I don't watch much ESPN anymore, but I stumbled across it and just listened to Michael Wilbon bash the NFL for Peterson's suspension.
    How do you look at what AP did and not support the league's decision. He's a piece of shit who whipped his kids like junkyard dogs. Why is that anything other than completely unacceptable?

Meanwhile Hardy tosses a hoe onto a futon and he should never play football again. Where are our fucking priorities?

4. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

So he stays on commissioners list until his appeal is heard. I wish there was a hard and fast suspension so when all the dust settles we'll know how long into next year he'll be gone.

5. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

If 'time served' doesn't include (in Peterson's case) suspension with pay (when most suspensions with pay are included), then why pay him during the suspension or even suspend anyone at all until legal shit plays out?

So hardy gets paid and sits out for a virtual season, and none of it counts because he's hetting paid and it counts against the cap?

So why suspend him until an actual punishment is sent down?

So if Hardy is fount not guilty, then him sitting out did nothing but cost the panthers money and cap space for nothing.

If he's found guilty, then I guess he gets suspended again.

WTF?

I understand the optics of the situation, but Goodell and co are so bending to bullshit political correctness.

And what with those dumb commercials?

Who are they aimed at other than dumb NFL players who aren't watching the games anyway? Because the regular doods who are beating their wives aren't gonna pay attention to them while getting a beer from the fridge during a commercial anyway. Political correctness is running wild.

If anything, the stoopid commercials are making the NFL/players look bad over and over, every commercial like they're all beating females.

I fuking hated rayrice before, now I hate him even more now.

6. pantherking

pantherking Say What ?

If hes found not guilty and we have had him on the exempt list counting against the cap and he did not get to produce on the field the panthers should sue the nfl for franchise tag compensation for not being able to play him , 2 first round picks compensation.

7. Black&Black

8. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

There's a hurney joke in there somewhere I just can't phrase it right.

9. Black&Black

I don't know how the Hardy trial will do down. Neither side of the story makes a whole hell of a lot of god damn sense. The lack of bruises on Holder doesn't corroborate her story, but Greg saying she basically threw herself around the apartment doesn't add up either. I've known some crazy women, but it's hard to imagine one bouncing off the walls like the Tasmanian Devil just to prove a point. Unless she was coked up out of her god damn mind. One way or another she would have bruises. The only bruises were defensive bruises on Hardy.

10. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

I've seen it. Women do crazy fucking shit when they think they can hold it over you.

Especially if they do the hitting, they will do just about anything to make it seem like the opposite is true. I saw one begin burning herself with cigarettes to say her ex did it.