1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

ACC rookie of the year

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by vpkozel, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

See, he can't stop suckin off the refs long enough to stop his hip from hurting...he can't even get out of his seat most of the game...rumor has it his wife does most of the coaching now!
    :die:

2. WYDD

WYDD Everybody dance now.

Hey, you know my thoughts about the end of the game. No foul on the steal from ewing, and i have yet to see a foul on that last shot. Of course, i only saw the one replay watching from the dining room table.

3. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

There was first a def. walk when dickhead slid on the floor with the ball....he called the Timeout and he got it....

there was again a foul on the steal in the backcourt...

there was also a foul for the last play of the game...

it sux when the game comes down to the refs like that....where those Big 10 refs?

4. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

I thought the last foul was questionable at full speed but in slow mo you could see Ewing grab and pull his off hand.

Ewing even admitted he fouled him hoping to make him hit them from the line.

5. WYDD

WYDD Everybody dance now.

yeah, i remember ewing saying that at the post game press conference. dickhead duke player, admitting that he fouled somone. will they ever learn?

6. Franchise

Franchise Turn it Blue

Duke fucks up heart transplants, I dont think they will ever learn, your right!

7. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

Damn, nice fight going on in here. Back to the topic though, I for one think Bosh should win. But if it were down to Felton and Redick it would be very close, but when you say MVP I would think Felton gets the nod. Sure Felton does lead in PPG and FG and FT %, and Felton leads in about everything else. But if you look at it this way, dook doesn't have Redick they lose maybe 5 more games, if UNC doesn't have Felton they would be lucky to win 5 games imho. Also, another thing is as the year has gone on Felton has gotten better, hasn't really hit the wall, while Redick although may have improved as well, he seems to have hit the wall and his numbers are going down.

But either way Bosh deserves it anyways.

8. PanthersReturn

PanthersReturn Serial killer of threads

No fightin' that I've seen Fever. Franchise wears a dress, and Wossa has been whining since he's had a wedgie after every Duke game for at least the past 6...

Bosh should win it. The "all rookie" team was listed earlier.

I like Felton - but for a PG, he sure takes his share of shots. If McCants had continued the way he started, I think he would have had it.

9. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

it probably took you this long to dig the shorts out of your crack considering the Heels owend the dookies for about 8 or 9 in a row just a few years back...

10. UNCfever

UNCfever Full Access Member

See even PR said this for ROY - :)