1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

A thought...

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Shaggy, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Swag Newton

Swag Newton Ball So Hard.

I joined TBR like in 2007. I've had many, many alts...I used to like it here. A lot of people left. The TBR name might be hard for people to find. i think changed the name and meta tags could do the site some better visibility. I don't think the language is a problem. I think its what sets itself apart from other sites. People want to say whatever. Id either make a dedicated sports site and sell off tbr or change the name to Carolina something and keep it the way it is.

2. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

The thing is, I`m not mad when I cuss.
    If a forum gets you mad then you need to just move on.

3. ss54

ss54 Full Access Member

Well said. CH is the place to go for several different media outlets merged into one message board. I go there to see tweets, press conference info, player reaction/interviews etc. Unfortunately, you have to sift through thousands of moronic posts. I prefer the unique personalities and quality posts of TBR. I've said this several times: It is an honor to post/chat with everybody here.

4. Smoke Screen

Smoke Screen Fire Ron Rivera's Dumbass

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

No, you just talk about dating him. All the other comes with that implication.

I think that's far more gay.

6. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

I sincerely believe it's not the language that's driven posters away. It's a tough place to hang when it gets hot. I think it's when it gets too personal. ANd frankly, that aspect of it's calmed down this year.

Either way yeah, it's your site. I'm curious to see how it goes.

I think personally, change the name and leave it as is, you'll pick up for more traffic.

7. Collin

Collin soap and water

I had two cool shots of me with Bengals fans but I didn't want to give Purr anything to masturbate to, so I posted the cheerleader pics instead.

[​IMG]

8. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

I think if you can hang here, you can hang. I'm also one who would move on if it gets too vanilla.

I understand you need to make money, and there aren't many here to make it from.

It was nice while it lasted.

9. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

LOL? You've terribly misunderstood my intentions with canes. Regardless of all of that (which I appropriately posted in R&R, by the way) the fact remains that I've never discussed the merits of having oral sex with a man, while you have.

10. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Once everyone gets tired of worshiping their own crappy lives on facebook and twitter, which they will, then sites like TBR will probably become more popular again. That or there will just be suicide on a global scale. Either one is fine with me.

I do love how I used to be considered the Youtube Nerd, and now everyone on the planet uses Youtube without a second thought.