1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

A thought...

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Shaggy, Oct 14, 2014.

1. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

Damn where do I start? Poo, Pie, all the kids, all the fan boys, all the real idiots that would get run off from here, but are clicks for the owners. That'll do for now.

They do have some good content and are trying to improve and some good posters. And I will peruse because, out of sheer numbers, news gets posted there before here, so it is a good centralized source.

2. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Stinky

Where will we put the Chapters???

3. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

Preps.

4. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

been slack about that lately, where's Grid, btw?

5. Collin

Collin soap and water

Do whatever you want, man. When you're paying the bills you get to call the shots. All I'll say is that if you want to tone things down from what they already are then I don't know how many people left will stick around, myself included. It's not like you're getting anything out of us as it is, though.

6. Collin

Collin soap and water

Back in TBR's heydey, this was the best place on the internet for Panthers analysis. It has always been caustic, but that also meant no homerish bullshit got a free pass. Opinions are held to a higher standard here, which means more insightful comments and a better understanding of the team. The Huddle is the message board equivalent of talk radio where fans call in saying that Dameyune Craig should be the starting quarterback and the Panthers are going to win the Super Bowl every year.

To someone running a site, traffic matters, and they have it. To an intelligent person participating in a site, quality matters, and they have a big bowl of diarrhea.

7. Smoke Screen

Smoke Screen Fire Ron Rivera's Dumbass

TBR always was the best back in the day. I always read it but never took the time to register. Spent my time posting on WPs board. Finally got around to registering here and even though there's only a handful of us left this is still home.

The board pretty much moderates itself. Take away the cussing and try to corral the personalities here and this place will go down the shitter pretty damn quick.

8. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

What makes you think that will change here if I want to tone down the runchy words and racial comments(if any)?

9. Coach Micool

Coach Micool Let's Go Brandon!

we could have a little less cuck and bull stories/posts and extremely long winded pages of irrelevant argumentive posts

but other than that, this place beats all others and always has

10. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

Exactly what I mean. ;)