1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

A thought...

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Shaggy, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

What would you all think of me moving the Carolina Panthers section to a new forum. I own CarolinaPanthersForum.com and allow it to have its own forum and name.

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Can I start threads with 'FUCK' again? If so I'm all for it. I also want mod privileges, because I deserve it.

3. Shaggy

Nope and nope. ;)

4. Black&Black

Why don't you just sell me TBR? I can take it off your hands and run the business as I see fit. I have some really good ideas.

5. Shaggy

I don't want to sell off the site as I have alot of ideas for it too, one I just mentioned.

6. Black&Black

Well I like your idea. I'd support it. We should have lunch together sometime and we can bounce ideas off of each other. It would be nice to get to know you better.

7. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

I have a thought as well...

why?

8. Shaggy

The domain name ThisBoardRocks really doesn't have any connection to Carolina sports at all. So new members that see the url have no idea its a Carolina forum. I want to do it because it makes more sense to have a name that matches the content of the site.

I might not even go with CarolinaPathersForum.com and go with an all Carolina Sports url. I really want to also clean the place up and not have some many weird offtopic posts where they don't belong. The more this sites goes off topic the more the site doesn't grow.

9. Black&Black

I'm on board with it. The great thing about TBR was that it was the ultimate one-stop shop. You come here to talk about the Panthers, talk about current events and shit in your life, and even get a BJ and/or ruin some marriages and relationships. But all of that is gone now. Having a new url that focuses on the Carolina Panthers will probably bring in a lot more traffic. And then you'll eventually get sub-forums for the other stuff and it will be a rebirth.

10. Shaggy

Well, all the forums/posts/threads/members may stay, and just change the url to something different then TBR. I just have to make sure the sites gets cleaned up. No more off topic posts in the CP forums, and so on.

B&B, I need help with corralling that and making sure that those off topic posts stay out of the sports forums and where they belong. The more on topic posts we have in the panthers forum, the bigger chance we have on getting new members here.