1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2019 NFL Draft Running Commentary

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Apr 10, 2019.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Wtf is Collin when you need him

2. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Everything I've heard about Sweat is negative. The basic take is that he looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane. Doesn't seem like he even fits here unless we're going full scale 3-4.

3. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

I just want a social justice warrior. That's what really matters. Football is just a game.

Black&Black likes this.
  4. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

Everything said about Sweat a month ago was overly positive. When he tore it up at the combine, suddenly he was a top five pick in a lot of analyst's minds. So now they have to tear him back down to get him where he should be, so they don't look stupid when he goes in the middle of the first.

Based on visits, we will likely end up with Sweat, Burns, and maybe Ferrell, or Dillard. I think if all four are available we may roll the dice on getting a pass rusher in the second and grab Dillard. There are already a lot of rumblings out there that next year's OL class is going to be bad, which could result in a run on them in the first.

5. Black&Black

I hope it all works out.

My avatar.

Bull Moose likes this.
  6. Black&Black

One of our alternate uniforms from the upcoming 2020 rebranding will be a black and white horizontal striped uniform. We'll be wearing it on Criminal Justice Reform Day. The team will walk out of the tunnel with their hands up. Anyone who has any objections will be called an idiot by our owner during one of his weekly interviews with CNBC.

brandonray99 likes this.
  7. Bull Moose

Bull Moose Keep Pounding

The draft is no different than any other game on the schedule for me—I don’t need days of mental clutter leading up to the main event. I’d rather analyze actual results than engage in a circle-jerk of best guesses.

That said, I’m excited it’s draft day.

8. Black&Black

I wouldn't be stunned if Hurney broke the internet and drafted Will Grier tonight.

9. Cyberjag

Cyberjag RAMFB

Grier in the first? I could see Hurney drafting a LB in the first, which would freak a lot of people out. But a QB? Not happening.

10. Black&Black

I could see Marty 2.0 trading back into the mid/late 20's and then taking his new favorite quarterback. It's not my expectation but it wouldn't really surprise me.