1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2013 NFL Combine thread

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Wp28, Feb 20, 2013.

1. dig-it

dig-it Wait'n On That Post Rookie Deal

Milner is having offseason shoulder surgery, so who knows.

2. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

I haven't decided if corner is a major need or not. The guys we stuck in there last year actually did ok, but maybe that was more about playing crappy teams and/or playing good teams at a good time. I really like Thomas and even the Dockery kid who was starting towards the end, but who knows if they can be starters long term. Munnerlyn will always be limited by stature.

3. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Interesting Tales 4 all

Three Scotswomen, all neighbors, are walking home at night and find a Scotsman passed out partially under a wagon. His upper body is under the wagon, and they can't see who it is. However, they would like to help him get home. The first woman looks under his kilt and says "That's not my husband."
    The second woman looks under his kilt and says "That's not my husband, either."
    The third woman looks under his kilt and says "Why, he's not even from this village!"

4. Toll Booth Willie

Toll Booth Willie Welcome to Wusta!

I also had the perception that the corner group we had at the end of the season didn't suck pole as much as one would think. That said, I would be ok with Vaccarro from Texas. I don't know if he'll last to our pick however. Rangy safeties who can hit are always in demand.

5. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

I forgot about Norman for some reason. He played a lot better after that awful start.

I still like the idea of building a defense front to back, and we probably need to solve the free safety issue before corner.

6. Collin

Collin soap and water

The other Josh played a lot better than Norman, but that's not surprising for a rookie. I think people also forget that Munnerlyn isn't under contract anymore.

7. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

I really like having a Gettleman looking at guys like Munnerlyn instead of Hurney.

8. Wp28

Wp28 I had that dream again...

9. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

10. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Sounds like Sam Montgomery doesn't have PASSION:
    “You know, some weeks when we didn’t have to play the harder teams, there were some times when effort was not needed,” Montgomery said. “But when we had the big boys coming in, the ‘Bamas or the South Carolinas, I grabbed close to those guys and went all out.

Of couse if he goes lights out in the workouts everyone that didn't learn from Gholston can talk about what a steal he would be for the Panthers

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013