1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

WHO likes what ACC teams

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Guest, Feb 13, 2002.

1. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

Agreed, not putting Wossa in this class, but their wonderful fans who could never have gotten accepted into Carolina in the first place are their worst ones. Those "intellegent" alumni and few fans with some class are taking it in stride, not that they like it, however, the ones I'm referring to complain to no end. As for their problems, get rid of Baddor.

2. BigMark

BigMark Guest

1. IINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE NC STATE!

2. Wake

3. FSU

4. everyone else.

I've grown up on the ACC and will pretty much pull for any ACC team if they're playing out of conference.

3. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

Bear I bet you like watching car crashes too.

These blow out losses by UNC bother me less than the nail biters.

This year the games are only "enjoyed" ( very relative term there) if they play good. Losing last night sucked but at least they looked like they had a clue after that horrible start.

BigMArk - Did you play football for State?

4. bunkyboy

bunkyboy Guest

Carolina, All my life.

That UNC hung in there last night v. UVA is more a reflection of how bad UVA is, then Carolina stepping it up.

Plain and simple, the heels are very bad this year. I agree the blowouts bother me less than the nail biters.

Gotta give props to HPU, finally made it up to Div 1. Used to live right down the greenway from the gym and ballfields. Took in a bunch of those games.

5. BearBryant

BearBryant Full Access Member

You are correct Bunk....UVA has no business ranked in the top 25. UNC proved how bad UVA is by hanging with them and actually had a chance to win. You guys think Doh will be around next year?

6. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

Thanks for the props bunky, I grew up about 3 blocks from the campus too. HPU wants to be big-time, they are really upgrading facilities but they hired a 2nd assistant basketball coach just this year! Jerry Steele has been there since 1972 and looks like he'll be there a while longer. They're whipping boys for the bigger D-1 schools and that's a shame.

7. HPCatFan

HPCatFan Senior Member

1. NCSU Wolfpack Babeee!!
    2. Wake/Tech/Maryland
    3. Wake/Tech/Maryland
    4. Wake/Tech Maryland
    5. Virginia
    6. Duke
    7. Clemson
    8. FSU
    9. Carolina

I'm definitely an ABC'er. Why is it that this year, every Tarhole fan I've talked to about their season, every single one, even the damn coach, has to say something like (with a whiny-ass voice) "well, everybody better get their licks in this year cause pay-back's a bitch". Why can't they just admit they suck and be done with it? God knows, as a State fan I've had to do that for years. Life is good right now.

8. Crest1994

Crest1994 Guest

1. North Carolina

After them I would put Russia slightly ahead of the rat-faced Blue Devils!

9. SemperFi

SemperFi Full Access Member

1. UNC (tough tough year to be a fan)
    2. Duke (one of the unusual people who has Duke as 2nd favorite team.)
    3.All other ACC teams except State
    9. NC State
    10. Kentucky

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Nice lol welcome Larry...since your FSU fan make mine XXL in Duke Blue......