1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Wes Welker

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Wp28, Sep 2, 2014.

1. gottalaff

gottalaff Smartass

What a dope.

2. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Was he in the "the program" before this? Does it go straight to 4 games and if not shouldn't it be 1 game first?

3. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

He's claiming that someone drugged him at the Kentucky Derby. Ok, that sounds reasonable.

4. Black&Black

White people still don't know what Molly means, even the ones who enjoy the product.

5. PantherPaul

Oh maybe he's eatting his kids Ritalin

6. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

Yes I'm white. Well, sort of two tone really. Unless it's January.

Chances are, whatever it is, it's something that was called by a different name back in the day. MDA?

7. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Bolt Up

8. PantherPaul

Clarence Hill reports that a new drug policy is “very close” to getting done and the suspension for Cowboys CB Orlando Scandrick will be lifted as soon as a new agreement is in place.
    This would be great news for Broncos WR Wes Welker as they both reportedly took Molly laced with amphetamines, which triggered the positive tests.
    Browns WR Josh Gordon could receive a reduced sentence or possibly have his suspension thrown out completely.
    Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk first reported that this was a possibility last night.
    This agreement is expected to give an independent arbitrator the ability to oversee positive tests. However, the issue of whether Roger Goodell or the arbitrator will handle appeals cases reportedly remains a “sticking point.”
    Albert Breer reports that talks between the two sides intensified close to 10 days ago and they are treating this Sunday as a “soft deadline.”
    Breer adds that DUI policy is another sticking point in the current talks.
    According to Breer, they have made progress regarding Goodell overseeing appeal cases.
    The NFL and NFLPA would obviously have to agree to apply any new rules retroactively to cases like Welker and Gordon for them to benefit, but this could easily be negotiated into a deal.

9. Black&Black

It's a powdered form of ecstasy, and it's really really good. Just don't mix it with anything.

I'm not saying I know anybody who sells it, but if I did, you could PM me for more details.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  10. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

Only if it is blue.

edit: I'm not saying I appreciate it, but if I did, I would say I have been sober for a while so... pass. High on life ;-) but thanks.